Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dairy Free Skinny Iced Hot Chocolate

     I was looking for a dairy free frosty recipe when my mom posted one on my facebook wall. It looked just like a real frosty so I got my hopes up!  You might have seen this as well.


     Doesn't it look just like the creamy goodness we all love?  It was made with almond milk, ice, coco powder, vanilla and frozen banana.  I had everything on hand (including the frozen banana from previous milkshakes) so I decided to try it.


     This was the result of the amounts they used in the recipe.  It was not a thick shake but it was a thin and runny chocolate drink with slushy ice in it.  In fact, it was like frozen hot chocolate!  Thankfully, I love frozen hot chocolate so this was a plus for me.  If you were expecting a frosty, you would be disappointed.  Anyways, here is the recipe for frozen hot chocolate! :)

Frozen Hot Chocolate

3/4 cup Almond Milk
about 15 ice cubes
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1-2 Tbsp unsweetened Cocoa powder
1/3 of a Banana
Blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment