Friday, February 1, 2013

Sickness Vent

     I had been sick for 4 days on the couch. Once I started feeling better, that cold or whatever I had settled into a cough which has persisted since then. I caved and went to the doctor a week after I started coughing since it had almost taken my voice and I was not getting any better.

     Now I am on meds and I am feeling better, but I have begun to notice how there is a lack of food for me to eat. Sure, we have lots of food in the house but it is either things I can't eat or things I am tired of eating all the time. (If I have to eat another peanut butter sandwich I just might cry)

     I am trying to be more frugal by bringing food with me but I am so done with the things I have at my house and I still don't have the energy to cook. Has anyone else had this problem being the only dairy free one at home? Let me know your thoughts and maybe a few suggestions for a worn out student.

No comments:

Post a Comment