Thursday, January 17, 2013

Butter Spreads

     I have tried different dairy free or vegan butter spreads.  Some were tasteless, some had an odd consistency, and others were just gross.  I found Best Life butter spread which tasted good but didn't melt well.

     Now, I use Earth Balance whipped butter spread.  I like the flavor, consistency and it melts really well on toast!  Even my siblings, who use regular butter, like it.  I finally feel like I am not missing out when people have melted butter dripping off of warm bread because I can now have the same thing.
     I am running low on my first tub so just bought the original version.  I will update this post with my opinions on it when I start using it.

Update 2/7/13
     Started using the original and I still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment